For More Information
- Detector Life-Cycle Costs and Considerations
- Data Processing Steps in Mobility Monitoring Program
A short summary of the procedures used for data quality control and database creation.
- Guidelines for Developing ITS Data Archiving Systems
- Monitoring Urban Freeways in 2003: Current Conditions and Trends from Archived Operations Data
- Travel Time Data Collection Handbook
Methods to collect travel time and speed information.
- Lessons Learned: Monitoring Highway Congestion and Reliability Using Archived Traffic Detector Data (October 2004)
This report describes lessons learned from four years of the Mobility Monitoring Program.
- ADMS Virginia
This archive includes data for several Virginia cities.
- PeMS (Performance Measurement System)
This archive includes data for several California cities.
- Other Transportation Statistics
- Highway Statistics
- Transit Statistics
- National Household Travel Survey
- Statistical Abstract of the United States
A comprehensive summary of statistics on the social, political, and economic organization of the United States published by the U.S. Census Bureau. Its Transportation section includes information on land transportation trends such as data on commuting, congestion, safety and other issues.